Are you new to AQVA Baths and Spas?
Let us show you why we’re the best Australian made baths and spas available:
• 100% Australian owned and made – not just “Australian assembled”
• Our baths and spas are individually handmade with a focus on highest quality standards
• Careful attention to “human form design” for optimal comfort
• Symmetry that creates timeless designs that always stay in style
• 5.0mm structural thickness for superior insulation and durability
• 10-year warranty on freestanding baths and spas / 15-year warranty on insert baths and spas
Every AQVA bath or spa is made with a premium grade Gelcoat composite that is:
Fade resistant compounds result in a permanent white finish that outlasts industry standards.
Shines Bright White For Life
Gelcoat composite maintains an extremely durable gloss finish that easily lasts up to 20-30 years.
Provides an easy clean surface that also resists scratches and chips.
Can be easily polished to restore a brand new lustre. Ideal for high-use day spa applications.
Spas are fitted with a commercial grade motor from an Australian supplier:
• Motors and heater are concealed 100% inside the spa bath, requiring no installation or special electrical work
• Sound reduction housing for super quiet operation
• ‘Run-dry sensor’ protection to prevent risk of motor burn-out
• Fully adjustable chrome jets that can be independently controlled on/off
• Sensor (on/off) touch pad with temperature control – low (36 degrees), medium (38 degrees) and high (40 degrees)
AQVA is Italian inspired with human form design considerations with timeless symmetrical styles… All with the finest materials and craftsmanship.
10-15 year national warranty to help make your home day spa experience a reality.
>>We’re passionate about luxury medical, wellness and pain-relief hydrotherapy solutions… At “AQVA – Medical & Luxury Baths & Spas”, we provide end-to-end design and local manufacturer of hydrotherapy solutions. From high-end hotels and resorts, state of the art hospitals to the individual – needing pain relief management or the rejuvenation of a true day-spa experience. Breaking into the medical hydrotherapy space, both in mainstream and home-healthcare sectors; and further developing the day-spa brand in the luxury accommodation markets.
Star City Casino | Park Hyatt | Dept. of Ageing, Disability & Home Care, NSW Government | Cairns Hospital | The Bays Hospital, Mornington | Byron at Byron Resort | Jupiters Casino | Peppers Resorts | Mantra Resorts | Coopers Stadium | Peninsula Hot Springs | Reece | Tradelink | GJ Gardner Homes and many more.
- Chris Dawson – Managing Director
- Bruce Chaplin – Director
- Ravi Goel- Production Manager
- Craig Mcdougall – Senior Operator
- George Goris- Operator
- Koral Stevenson – Jnr Operator
- Cassandra Hall- Finance Manager
- Fres O’Neal- Business Admin / PA
- Matt Thomdarkis – IT Manager
- Vu Nguyen – Website Manager
AQVA spa baths and baths have appeared in a number of resorts and commercial day spas, including:
- Park Hyatt, The Rocks – $17K a night suite (The Sydney Suite)
- Sheraton, Gold Coast
- Hilton, Sydney
- Byron at Byron Resort, Byron Bay
- Gem Resort, Byron Bay
- Peppers Resort, Hervey Bay
- Peppers Resort, Tweed Heads
- Peppers Day Spa, Hepburn Springs
AQVA has exported spa baths and baths to USA, Canada, Uruguay, India, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, New Zealand and Europe.
AQVA spa baths and baths have been featured in a range of publications including Belle, Vogue Living, Home Beautiful, Inside Out, Australian House & Garden, Houses, Houses Style, Kitchens and Bathrooms, Artichoke, Architectural Product News, Bathroom Year Book, Kitchen and Bathroom Design and Scoop Publications.
WE HAVE SOME GROUND RULES AT AQVA!
- Treat customers the way you want to be treated.
We are in business to serve our customer.
- Strive for excellence.
Be the best to ourselves and those we serve in what we do everyday.
- Create an environment where creativity is encouraged.
We believe a creative person is a happy person and a happy person is a productive person!
- Have fun.
What’s the point if it’s not fun?